Books lying all over the floor.
and I, equally sprawled.
with an incense stick behind my
ear, vanilla, burning, in a nocturnal
and I, equally sprawled.
with an incense stick behind my
ear, vanilla, burning, in a nocturnal
slow-dance.
I sweat upon my wool knit blanket
and contemplate the colder, rain of early June.
I sweat upon my wool knit blanket
and contemplate the colder, rain of early June.
Drew all day,
and longed for the
thought of Tarantula
read out-loud.
And for the unfinished house
-Just two, not three-
Reading of allusivity;
how it takes
Nine months to make a baby.
how it takes
Nine months to make a baby.
$3 giant rubbing alcohol wine
So damn gone.
Crying and weeping
The car had lit on fire;
It was the worst and the best
for three days..
The car had lit on fire;
We poured it out whilst a cigarette burned in our hands
The bridge shook
And we walked to the roses that danced to semi's
You, wearing that dress and your slipper boots and my Indian jacket.
You, wearing that dress and your slipper boots and my Indian jacket.
As the night dimmed into city lights
She wrote some poem
You yelled into the phone
I screamed curses
and we shook and shook from
cold and fright and energy.
Laughing. And because she was there,
we held each other tight…
we held each other tight…
I lay my head buried in your arms
Tears, threatened me but slipped out
Slowly instead.
I missed the one
(who’d once been most important of all to me).
(who’d once been most important of all to me).
You stroked my hair.
and told me
it was perfect).
It may as well have been me who wept.
We pissed in your backyard and laughed so loud.
Then fell back into the couch and floor among the
Shelves of books and boxes of shit..
And slept.
(she sits there while I read and write and draw.
She sketches and writes poems and talks
and talks and talks.)
and talks and talks.)
You, the one who's never bored.
I miss how we converse.
The philosophizing.
How you and I make sense of the world.
The 4am conversation; I
was talking and talking and you
were listening and everything,
the whole world, made such sense.
It must have been another world
No comments:
Post a Comment