Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

old

My heart fell in a puddle. don't mock my incentives. My single incentive. Singing out loud, in whispers to your ear drums. Silently silently pass [her]by. Candle burning red burn my palsm and fingertips. Melting wax all over your hair. Singing well sing well tonight. Become a fan of travel. Drink gallons. Washed your hair. We all slept for hours tomorrow don't leave me angry. All this forget me not landscape and wishing wells. Dancing with straw hats and paper cups. Crying with straw hearts and paper cuts. Float. Float away. Smothered in yesterday and fone right now. The frown on your face. The heaviness in your brow. Solemn eyes. Pools. Where phantoms live.

You make me cry. So bad. I wish... But I will never dare say to you.

Goodbye you pretty stylish fiend. Brilliant accomplices river dancing horrors to my eyes. Lovely decision making for tomorrow's next year. I will sit here and waste my time, waste this time, its my time. Your shirt disgusts me. Can I be blunt? Or is that not aloud around here. I want to write songs and get famous and then disappear because you don't really know who I am anyway. I don't really know either, that's why I ignored your phone calls, for the past four years. Your eyes are fiendishly fantastical. You're so fine, oh my, so fine. Explosions causing smoke into my eardrums. And then you said something to me. And it just made my day that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment